(1) Dark, Philip J.C. - Persistence, Change and Meaning in Pacific Art: A Retrospective View with an Eye towards the Future.
(2) Dark, Philip J.C. - Using Photographs to Visualise the Art of the Kilenge.
(3) Corbin, George A. - E.T. Gilliard's Ethnographic Photographs on the Middle Sepik River: Kanganaman Village, 1953-54.
(4) Webb, Virginia-Lee - Authorship and Image: Hand-Coloured Glass Lantern-Slides from the Crane Pacific Expedition.
(5) Davenport, William H. - The Persistence of Facial Scarification as Body Art in the Eastern Solomon Islands.
(6) Flores, Judy - Art and Identity in the Mariana Islands: The Reconstruction of 'Ancient' Chamorro Dance.
(7) Bell, Joshua A. - A New Hale for the Nation: The Center for Hawaiian Studies, Manoa Campus, University of Hawai'i.
(8) Neller, Angela J. - From Utilitarian to Sacred: The Transformation of a Traditional Hawaiian Object.
(9) Herda, Phyllis S. - Cook Islands Tivaevae: Migration and the Display of Culture in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
(10) Stanley, Nick - Museums and Indigenous Identity: Asmat Carving in a Global Context.
(11) Campbell, Shirley - What's in a Name? The Search of Meaning.
(12) Waite, Deborah - Exploring Solomon Islands Shields: Vehicles of Power in Changing Museum Contexts.
(13) Craig, Barry - 'A Stranger in a Strange Land': Kenneth Thomas in the North Sepik Region of Papua New Guinea.
(14) Bonshek, Liz - Objects Mediating Relationships.
(15) Mayer, Carol E. - In the Spirit of a Difference Time: The Legacy of Early Collecting Practices in the Pacific.
(16) Herle, Anita - Objects, agency and museums: Continuing Dialogues between the Torres Strait and Cambridge.
(17) Neich, Roger - The Gateways of Maketu: Ngati Pikiao Carving Style and the Persistence of Form.
(18) Gathercole, Peter - 'Te Maori' in the Longer View.
(19) Tilberg, Jo Anne Van & Cristian Arevalo - Reconstructing the Rapa Nui Carver's Perspective: Observations on the Experimental
Replication of Moai on Easter Island.
(20) Kaeppler, Adrienne L. - The Structure of Tongan Barkcloth Design: Imagery, Metaphor and Allusion.
(21) Hooper, Steven - Memorial Images of Eastern Fiji: Materials, metaphors and Meanings.
(22) Venbrux, Eric - The Craft of Spider Woman: A History of Bark Baskets in the Tiwi Islands.
(23) Totu, Victor - The Impact of the Commercial Development of Art on Traditional Culture in the Solomon Islands.
(24) Schindlbeck, Marcus - Contemporary Maori Art and Berlin's Ethnographical Museum.
(25) Kjellgren, Eric - Painting for Corroboree, Painting for Kartiya: Contemporary Aboriginal Art in the
East Kimberley, Western Australia.
(26) Megaw, J.V.S. - Transformations: Appreciation, Appropriation and Imagery in Indigenous Australian Art.
(27) Peltier, Philippe - Beyond All Limits.
(28) Ivory, Carol S. - Marquesan Art at the Millennium.
(29) Stevenson, Karen - The Island in the Urban: Contemporary Pacific Art in New Zealand.