(1) Konishi, Junko - The relationship between the evaluations of dance performance and the social system in Yap, Micronesia.
(2) Hereniko, Vilsoni - Clowning as political commentary: Polynesia - then and now.
(3 ) Stevensen, Karen - Festivals, identity and performance: Tahiti and the 6th Pacific Arts.
(4 ) Kernot, Bernie - Imaging the nation: The New Zealand International Exhibition 1906-07 and the Model Maori Pa.
(5) Meredith, Regina - Art education in Samoa: Acculturated identity.
(6) Pollock, Nancy J. - Fat is beautiful: The body as art form in the Pacific.
(7) Megaw, J.V.S. & M. Ruth Megaw - Artists as performers: The Flinders University Aboriginal Artists-in-Residence program re-reviewed.
(8) Croft, Brenda L. - Speaking as the 'Other'.
(9) Gemes, Juno - Committed photography: Recording history.
(10) Fergie, Deane - Racism and the state: Critical reflections on the organisation of heritage institutions in South Australia.
(11) Stanton, John E. - Ethnographic museums and indigenous peoples: A perspective from Western Australia.
(12) Anderson, Christopher - Old galleries, new people.
(13) Smidt, Dirk & Soroi Marepo Eoe - A festival to honour the dead and revitalise society: Masks and prestige in a Gamei community (Lower Ramu, Papua New Guinea).
(14) Issac, Chris & Barry Craig - Sulka masked ceremonies and exchange.
(15) Lurang, Noah J. - The significance of the tantanua dance within the Verem malagan.
(16) Gunn, Michael - Taxonomic structure and typology in malagan ritual art tradition of Tabar, New Ireland.
(17) Ewins, Rod - The acoustic properties of the Fijian 'slit-gongs'.
(18) Beran, Harry - The Woodcarvings of Mutuaga, a 19th-century artist of the Massim district of Papua New Guinea.
(19) Choulai, Wendi & Jacquelyn Lewis-Harris - Women and the fibre arts of Papua New Guinea.
(20) Quanchi, Max - Tree-houses, representation and photography on the Papuan coast.
(21) Regius, Helena - 'Our ethnological troops in the field': Swedes and museum collecting in Melanesia circa 1900.
(22) Vargyas, Gabor - Art of Astrolabe Bay: History of research, results and future research tasks.
(23) Cochrane, Susan - Out of the doldrums: Museums and cultural centres in Pacific Islands countries in the 1990s.
(24) Dark, Philip J.C. - Of old models and new in Pacific art: Real or spurious?